Well, we figured since everyone else is doing it why not. Maybe this will help keep everyone up to date with what the Todd's are doing now.
We made the big move to Hawaii in May, well Dave made the move in May and I joined him permanently the first of August.
A brief run down:
- in-vitro fertilization...that's enough right there for the year
- sold two houses, a business, cars, trucks and most of our possessions,
- trans-oceanic move...loaded what was left of our things into a cargo container
- finally pregnant
- wedding in Hawaii
- trying to build a house in Hawaii....new meaning to Hawaiian time
- loss of one of the twins
- bed rest...good fun for both Dave and I
- back and forth to Honolulu weekly....also fun
I guess any one that knows Dave or I, knows that we've never been much for taking the easy road! We are now just waiting and praying for the arrival of our precious little girl and finally getting started on the house. I am not sure the chaos will ever end. Life is never dull with us!







0 comments:
Post a Comment